In CUBERS PREMIUM, SL (hereinafter “CUBERS”) we are committed to the respect and privacy of your personal data, for which we have adopted a series of technical and legal measures to adequately protect the confidentiality of the data we receive. , we store and / or process the users of our websites
(hereinafter “web sites”)
Likewise, the scope of this policy also includes any other CUBERS online initiative, as well as the processing of data that may be made through their corporate profiles on social networks.
This data protection policy (“the policy”) describes how we process personal information, what personal information we collect and why, with whom we share this personal information, how we protect it, and the choices you have about how we use your personal information. .
We inform you that it is voluntary to provide your personal data. However, in order to access and / or use any of the CUBERS services, it will be necessary for the user to provide certain personal data that will be subject to automated processing. In the cases required, the omission or refusal to provide some requested information will make it impossible to comply with the aforementioned purpose.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulations or RGPD), as well as the provisions of the Spanish Personal Data Protection Regulations, we provide you with the following information:
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The aforementioned domains (hereinafter “web sites”), are owned by the company CUBERS PREMIUM, SL (hereinafter CUBERS), with registered office at CALLE MARÍAGONZÁLEZ “LA PONDALA” POL IND SOMONTE II, 16. 33393 GIJÓN and CIF: B-33879115. It is a company dedicated to the manufacture and commercialization of ice.
For what do we use your personal data?
The user is informed that their personal data are treated with the following purposes:
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact-registration that are made available to them, related to general information of CUBERS companies that comprise it, S, distribution centers , brands, commercialized products and / or services offered through each of our “web sites”.
- Manage the registration of users to send and share business information
- Manage job applications and / or curriculum vitae received through https://es.cuberspremium.com/trabaja-con-nosotros/¨ available at https://es.cuberspremium.com/ in order to participate in future personnel selection processes of CUBERS .
- Manage the personal data of the users-participants in promotions, contests and raffles promoted by CUBERS through the websites and / or their profiles in social networks.
- Manage access and / or participation in blogs.
- Send advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the person in charge and related to the products and / or services of CUBERS
- Manage your participation in contests, raffles, events or other promotional activities. By participating in a Sweepstakes-Contest, CUBERS, with the consent of the interested party, may use your personal data (including your personal image) in order to publish them, among others, on their corporate profiles on social networks, through their ¨ Websites¨ or in any corporate communication that may be sent to third parties with information from CUBERS. In case you were the owner of a personal image that had been captured and disseminated, with prior consent, through our “web sites” and / or profiles on social networks as a participant in any activity, contest, raffle or event organized by CUBERS , you may at any time withdraw the consent granted, directing communication to CUBERS to the address indicated above through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org where the contact details are clearly stated, to which you must attach a photocopy of your ID / NIF or equivalent document that proves your identity.
- Provide information about the points of sale-associated stores that market our products, in case you provide us voluntarily, your location.
- Manage your subscription to our newsletters, in order to keep you informed about our products, services, news or CUBERS events
- Conduct statistical studies.
What category of data are treated?
In all our websites, the categories of data we deal with, as a general rule, are identifying data: name and surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number.
If you provide us with your curriculum vitae through the section “work with us” we could treat the following data:
Personal data of job candidates provided through the web: Personal identification data: name and surname, postal and electronic address, telephone number; Identification data issued by Public Authorities: No. DNI; driver’s license number; own vehicle; Profession and employment: positions held and area of work; tasks, years of experience; Studies and training: Studies and training: academic curriculum, studies, specialty, languages; copy of the curriculum vitae; Images: curriculum vitae photograph.
We do not treat specially protected data.
Why do we use your personal information?
The treatment of your data is based on:
- The voluntary consent that is requested; or
- In case the treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract of which you are a party; or
- To take action when requested before entering into a contract, pursuant to the provisions of art. 6 (1) (a) – (b) of the RGRP.
If the treatment is based on your consent, you can withdraw it at any time, by contacting us through email@example.com
How long will we keep your data?
As a general rule, your data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and / or as long as you do not revoke the consent given or request cancellation / deletion of your data or opposition to treatment.
If you send us your resume, we can keep it for 1 year to incorporate it into future staff calls, unless you revoke the consent given or request cancellation / deletion of your data or opposition to treatment.
To whom / is we will communicate your data?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except the assignments provided by law or to fulfill those purposes for which they were collected.
Your data may be communicated to other companies that make up CUBERS or associated companies for the purpose of personnel selection, if the interested party has expressly consented, by checking the corresponding box provided for that purpose.
We also inform you that CUBERS has not planned to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization.
Do we create profiles and make automated decisions?
Users are informed that profiles are not developed, nor are automated decisions made.
Do we treat minors data?
What are your rights?
The rights that the User can exercise are:
- Right to request access to personal data: the worker may ask CUBERS PREMIUM, SL if the company is treating your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case the data will only be kept by CUBERS PREMIUM, S.L for the exercise or the defense of claims.
- Right to object to the treatment: CUBERS PREMIUM, SL will stop treating the data in the way you indicate, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims, they have to continue treating.
- Right to data portability: in case of automated processing of your data and that you decide that your data will be processed by another entity, CUBERS PREMIUM, SL will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager, provided that be technically possible.
How can you exercise your rights?
The user can exercise their rights by postal mail before CUBERS PREMIUM, SL to the address CALLE MARÍAGONZÁLEZ “LA PONDALA” POL IND SOMONTE II, 16. 33393 GIJÓN, or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org accompanying in any case, a copy of your national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
Also, if the user has any doubt about the exercise of their rights, they can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to resolve any doubt about them. Likewise, interested parties may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
CALLE MARÍA GONZÁLEZ “LA PONDALA” POL IND SOMONTE II, 16. 33393 GIJÓN